Jay Frank on Spotify economics: In observing the Spotify charts over the last year, the major deviations in weekly play counts almost always correspond to being added or dropped by a playlist. Spotify’s growth in 2014, like nearly every other digital company, has mostly been in the mobile space. What makes that interesting is that […]
$5 tier for on-demand streaming services: the top 20% of the catalog. $15 tier: the other 80%. — Lucas Gonze (@lucas_gonze) November 4, 2014
Drafty is a new way to blog from your iPhone. Write as much (or as little) as you want. Share it with the world, or save it for later. via Drafty – The best way to blog from your iPhone.
This document is a starting point for talking about how blogs can be more like social networking. This is about blogs or things reasonable close to them, not novel new types of interaction. The intent is to make smallish changes to an existing ecosystem of tools and users. The use case to enhance is intimate […]
http://www.twangnation.com/2014/08/26/bob-dylan-to-release-complete-sessions-of-legendary-basement-tapes/ The entire collection of work by Bob Dylan and The Band (then known as the Crackers) Basement Tapes sessions will be available to the general public. Coming November 4th via Legacy Recordings, the six-disc collection covers an impressive 138 tracks, 30 of which were never of known to exist until today’s announcement. Several other […]